Thursday 30 May 2013

Blog Moderation Experience

The blog I was to moderate was MGOSGI FFL: Methodology in Action, particularly a part of it connected with Project 4. My task as an admin was to check other students' online work on Spotlight 7 and inform them of their mistakes, if there were any. I can't say it was difficult to do this, as in fact I just had to read messages and watch videos. Some kind of trouble appeared later, when it was high time I provided the final report, but not everybody had been ready with their work by the moment. But that's a usual thing, I believe, and a quite normal one. I expected the work of moderator to be much harder, actually. But, most likely, this was nothing compared with what could come!

Here you can see what our group has gathered:

No comments:

Post a Comment